Have you ever used your air fryer for chicken legs? It’s easy and the skin is so crispy. You’ll love it.
Just put your legs in and fry at 400 degrees for about 25 minutes or so or until the internal temp is 165 degrees.
Then get a bowl, pour in some honey, a minced garic clove and sriracha. I never measure, just mix it until it tastes good.
If you have the kind of air fryer that you can cut a piece of parchment and stick under, or a tray, you can glaze while they cook.
If not, just toss in the bowl of glaze when they come out and are still hot.
I have a try I can put under my basket – not directly under but on the bottom spot.
This is the kind I have. I have used it for 2 years now and I love it! It does everything!
About this item
- 1800-Watts with 7 functions: air fry, convection bake, convection broil, bake, broil, Warm, toast
- 0. 6 cubic foot non-stick interior with oven light. Dimensions (L x W x H): 15. 50 x 16. 00 x 14. 00 inches
- Capacity: toast 6 slices of bread, air fry 3lbs of chicken wings, bake a 12-inch pizza or roast a 4 pound chicken
- Adjustable thermostat with 60-minute timer/auto shutoff, toast shade selector-timer.UC Cubic Feet: 3.249 lb
- Includes: oven rack, baking pan, air fryer rack/basket. Mc cubic feet: 3. 390
As an Amazon affiliate, I share my kitchen tools but it never costs you anything extra to purchase through the links from this website.