It’s time for the Top 5 Recipes of March 2015! If you have missed these posts, check them out below.
1. Meatloaf Cupcakes with Mashed Potato Icing and Green Onion Sprinkles – this recipe was a huge hit! Not only are they super cute, but they are so delicious that I have made them 4 times so far and my family just goes crazy for them.
2. Instant Pancake Mix – who doesn’t love pancakes? This instant mix is delicious and the Cinnamon Swirl recipe is included for your pleasure.
3. German Chocolate Cake – this is the first recipe I posted and the very first gluten free cake I made. It’s a winner!
4. Iced Coffee – I love iced coffee, and I have been making it this way for about 3 years now and it has never failed me. If you love iced coffee too, give this a try!
5. Gluten Free Sally Lunn Bread – this one was a surprise. I posted it a while ago and it has been viewed a lot this past month. My best friend gave me this recipe over a decade ago and I was so happy when I was able to reproduce it gluten free. I love bread of any kind!
Well there you have it. I’m always so surprised when I find out what they are at the end of the month. Stay tuned for more and thanks for reading!